Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smelling good, Looking good SALE! SALE! SALE!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2009 at 7:51 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 276 Total Views

Hey ladies! I guess this is not a home made gift but I thought it might be something you would be interested in. I sell Mary Kay Cosmetics!!! I love my job! I love how supportive they are and how it truly is MY BUSINESS!! I also love to help people on low budgets get great products! I could get this to you the week of Fathers Day if ordered SOON! PM me about how much you would like to spend on Dear Ol Dad! For men we have a range of smell good products along with the great skin care people know and trust! We just had a meeting the other week where instead of just women being pampered we had men there trying out our products THEY LOVED IT!But anyway I was just thinking of how hard it is to get dad, gampa, and the hubbs something (we are so much easier to buy for) so if you ran out of ideas and still want to make them feel special and a little pampered (in a manly way!) then go to www.marykay.com/starcourtney or pm me and let me know a little more about the guy and I can tell you what I think!

I hope this is ok to post! I don't want to step on any group toes or anything so just let me know. Just thought it might help a couple people out if they are running late on gifts!

LOTS ON SALE! FREE SHIPPING! GREAT PRODUCT!

and let me know if any of you would like to start your own business. If you are not sure then pm me asking how you could learn more and get a free lip stick or lip gloss!!<~~only takes about 20 mins!

by on Jun. 19, 2009 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)