Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Patriotic Craft Photo's For Your Creative Inspiration

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2009 at 10:17 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 671 Total Views

I usually take my inspiration for crafts from looking at other crafts, then just adding my own creative spin. The photo's below are some of my favorites for 4th of July and other patriotic themed craft inspiration. Hope some of them inspire you too! 

Happy 4th of July & God Bless America!

july 4th

The instructions to make star shaped bubble wands can be found at:

httpwww.bhg.comholidaysjuly-4thcraftsstar-shaped-bubble-wands

The above card reminded me of the kid craft project, (I think it was called "scrafiti") inwhich you color a paper with markers (in this case red & blue, leaving some areas white) covering the paper with just blobs of color in random order; then color all over the picture with black crayon; then take your finger nail or the edge of a coin and scratch off a starburst or fireworks design to reveal the color underneath. Make a cool fireworks picture!  

The above photo is of a really fun kids project inwhich you just place a small blob of paint on a piece of black paper then blow through a straw in the center of the paint to make it spread out to similate the look of fireworks. I think it would be cool to also add some glitter to it before it dries!

by on Jun. 30, 2009 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Katiek82
by on Jun. 30, 2009 at 11:10 AM

You have some awsome crafts. I remember doing the scrafiti project in art class when I was a gradeschooler. I think that is something my kids, well my boys, could do and it would be alot of fun for them. Thanks for all the ideas.

Live, Laugh, Love.

Katrina

CreativeMummy
by on Jul. 1, 2009 at 10:17 AM

great stuff!  thanks so much for taking the time to share them!!

Have a Happy 4th!! 

busybees124
by on Jul. 1, 2009 at 10:35 AM

You're very talented...thanks for sharing!  I especially love the fabric wreath and the antique-looking dishes behind the Let Freedom Ring stars!!  I know you didn't make them but I love family heirlooms~

Loveleelambs
by on Jul. 2, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Thanks for the inspiration I love americana. My down stairs is americana and vintage air force. I am going to redo some of these. Thanks again for posting inspiration

Lee Anna

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)