Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

plastic eggs craft idea?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 268 Total Views

I have some plastic eggs that we didn't get to use for easter ..was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what crafts I could use them for ??

Also do you think I could use these as wedding favors some how ? Need any ideas .. thanks !

Proud Mommy of Jayla (3) and Andre' (9), 2 angel babies in heaven. Proud Army Wife to Daniel

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kimmykay22
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:11 PM

I have always wanted to try this but never have gotten around to it.... so,I am not too sure of the proper procedure to follow.... but how about making an Easter Wreath out of the plastic eggs?  Get a styrofoam ring and glue the egg halves around it and fill around the eggs with easter basket grass....

megan27
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:31 PM

You can put rice in them and hot glue and tape them shut and they make a great percussion instrument for kids.

KristinaO129
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 1:13 PM

For my family, we always save those plastic eggs from year to year & we make our own egg hunt in our backyard or a nearby park. (Or inside the house when it's raining). When Easter rolls around we never need to buy new ones.

I don't know that I would use them as wedding favors unless the wedding was already close to Easter time.

My kids also like playing with them in the bathtub.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)