Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WhHoooo Doesn't love a baby??

So i've offically picked a theme for my october baby shower.....OWLS...the theme is WHoo Doesn't love a baby...and i think its SUPER cute!! Im going to make my own invitations....but i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas that would be great for foods..drinks..games or anything that might go with my theme for my baby shower...im a hands on kinda gal so im always planning my own parties but i like to have other ideas and input....PLEASE HELP!!

by on Aug. 19, 2009 at 11:40 AM
Replies (11-14):
Farfromlifeless
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Yea..i love baking so i figured i'd make some cupcakes...i did find some that i thought would be cute and easy to make...

Quoting samboswife:

If you wanted to do cupcakes there is a book called 'hello cupcake' i think that they even have a website and they show you instructions on how to make really cute owl cupcakes.

eatsleepcreate
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Quoting Farfromlifeless:

Yea..i love baking so i figured i'd make some cupcakes...i did find some that i thought would be cute and easy to make...

Quoting samboswife:

If you wanted to do cupcakes there is a book called 'hello cupcake' i think that they even have a website and they show you instructions on how to make really cute owl cupcakes.

eatsleepcreate
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Oh my goodness... can you please share where you found how to make these cupcakes?? I MUST make them for my daughters class!!!! Thank you!

soccerjunki
by on Feb. 8, 2010 at 1:06 AM

I LOVE all of these ideas !! they are just so cool! My last shower was a little over 5 years ago..and I just had a hysterectomy a little over a week and a half a go..and i can't quite remember..but i did my dd's room in country chic..with soft yellow, and really light green gold..it was gorgeous..she has a beautiful twin size quilt(OK..I went over board with the quilt LOL) that has some soft velvet pieces..and some stripes..and it is reversible.. and lots of little pictures...but anyway..enough about that..I am digging the owls..

I think that is just adorable! I like the idea of the nest snack in the cup cake liners..that is cute..I would call it" bird food.." I will keep thinking on this idea..and come back..LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN