Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bumble bee costumes

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 6:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 845 Total Views

ok, I think we have decided to have our little girls both be bumble bees, 2yrs & 6mo. 

Can I see your homemade bumble bee costumes?, & how you made them?? I am trying to get some ideas. Thanks.

by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mandyliz
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 7:06 PM

How about if you make a black & yellow tutu for each daughter & buy the wings online? This is what I did when I made my daughter a monarch butterfly. You can learn how to make the tutu's on youtube, they are easy! you can google "costume wings & headpeices" to find wings & a headpiece to go with the tutu. Then just put black tights on them, black turlte neck shirts, black shoes & either yellow or black pom-poms glued on top of the shoes. It will be so cute!

cudybug
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 9:40 PM

last year i made my then 3 year old a bee costume. i made a black and yellow tutu and got a black long sleeve shirt and stretchy pants from target and tied yellow ribbon aorund her her chest and belly. I didnt have wings cuz it was last minute but it was still cute. i got a head band and black pipe cleaners and made anntena, i put yellow pom poms on top the anttenas

carrie_grace
by Group Owner on Sep. 15, 2009 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)