Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plus Size Halloween Costume Ideas

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 10:10 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 3555 Total Views

Hey Ladies!

My husband and his dad own a bar, and for the second year we are going to have a Costume Party.  So, I am looking for a easy, cheap but sexy/cute PLUS SIZE halloween costume for me.  Anyone have any ideas???

by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jacylrin
by on Sep. 17, 2009 at 9:33 AM

I'm doing a 1950s outfit - circle skirt, semi-fitted shirt or fine guage sweater top, ankle socks, sneakers, scarf around my neck and on my ponytail. I think it would do well with my larger figure.

AuntyL
by on Sep. 17, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Witches always work....There are patterns out there with relatively easy corsets to sew....corsets on the outside are always sexy...just look at Madonna!!LOL! 

AuntyL

gypsyrose14
by on Sep. 17, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Head to your nearest thrift store wait for the 50 % off day buy the a prom dress and go with that if it's blue you can dress up as a cloud of rain if its red you can be FIRE if it's gold you can be a beautiful gold fish ect. get creative and vamp it up the bigger the better

my daugther was a Female gangster she was about 5 months pregnant so were the other girls  all thrift store costumes that we put together

Nun,Gold fish, mime,Female gangster

good luck hope this helps

CreativeMummy
by on Sep. 18, 2009 at 9:56 AM

You could be a sexy fairy godmother.  Carry around a wand and grant wishes all night - have fun!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)