Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW PICTURES! What do you think? Autumn Leaves Diaper Cake

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2009 at 9:33 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 1505 Total Views

by on Sep. 22, 2009 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robyn218
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 2:14 AM

You have a lot of leaves there

momof3jam
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 2:19 AM

I agree, it makes it hard to tell what's in there...

Quoting Robyn218:

You have a lot of leaves there

wedding website
I am a happily married mother of 2 beautiful boys and one pretty princess. Formula and breastfeeding on demand, disposable diapering, cio, spoil my children rotten, dog-loving, Facebooking, tattoo loving, college educated, vaxing, pro-choice, and currently a stay at home mama, with morals and heart.

veg4animals2006
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I was afraid of that.. lol.. that's why I posted it. I think I'm going to take the leaves off the swag and tuck them into diapers, so they don't look so crowded. Thanks ladies. :)

Robyn218
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Quoting veg4animals2006:

I was afraid of that.. lol.. that's why I posted it. I think I'm going to take the leaves off the swag and tuck them into diapers, so they don't look so crowded. Thanks ladies. :)

That will be DARLING!  I tried to make a diaper cake for my niece.  It was a falling over mess.  I tried to put too much on it and didn't know how to keep the three layers attached...  Like I said MESS!

BrandtZ
by on Sep. 26, 2009 at 2:08 AM

I want to see the updated pic.

veg4animals2006
by on Sep. 26, 2009 at 11:00 AM

I'll try to work on this today. I had some complications with my pregnancy last night so I'm running on less than 4 hours of sleep. :(

Pregnancy ticker

veg4animals2006
by on Sep. 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Updated with new pictures. :)

Handmade Baby Gifts & Vintage Selections
Robyn218
by on Sep. 27, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Quoting veg4animals2006:

I think there are still too many unless i am not seeing the new pics.  They're not randomly placed like they would be on a tree....  i don't know how you can do that so i will shut up now...

veg4animals2006
by on Sep. 27, 2009 at 8:45 PM

This is what it looked like before:

Really, if I put any fewer leaves it will look bare and instead of seeing "fall".. you'll just see diapers and ribbon.

Quoting Robyn218:

Quoting veg4animals2006:

I think there are still too many unless i am not seeing the new pics.  They're not randomly placed like they would be on a tree....  i don't know how you can do that so i will shut up now...

farrah
by on Sep. 27, 2009 at 8:47 PM

I am going to offer a suggestion, I think the idea is great but agree the leaves are so over powering. Have you looked to see if you could find leaves that are a little more transparent, like a like gold and orange that you can see through. I know I have seen these at michaels in the past. You would still have your pop of color but just not so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN