Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BIRTH at Evans

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

I posed a question earlier in the year wanting to know women's thoughts on their birth expirience at Evans. And while I have read and thoroghly appreciate all of the responces, I feel like my questions were lost.

• Has anyone given BIRTH? 
  • Out of those women who have had babies at Evans, did anyone try to go natural? 
  • If you did, what was your impression of your OB/GYN or did you have a midwife?

by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ChrMarHanJosZoi
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I have given birth to 2 of my children at Evans. it was a great place in my eyes

I wanted to go natural however my body wouldnt let me so i took an epaduail or however its spelled.

i had dr Nelson delivering and then helping wail i had a midwife. my 1st baby was a 15 hr labor but a 7min deliver. however due to them i did not rip they sat down there for hours to keep me from riping.

I would gladly go back to evans again.  

cassie_kellison
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I am due at the end of May and would also like to know the answer to these questions.

KristalDeLaCruz
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I had my baby about a month ago. Loved it! I did not even try to go natural but they would have let me if I wanted to. I really don't know remember the doctors name lol I saw so many different midwives and doctors lol durning my short time here. But I got a really good care from everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)