Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day cares

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 217 Total Views
Ok I am thinking about getting a job here in the next few months.... do any of you ladies know a ood daycare that isnt to expensive? I am going on Monday to register the kids for the one on base but my hubby says that he was told there was a waiting list... Just let me know if you know of anything
thanks
Sammi
by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
norasmama
by Member on May. 4, 2007 at 11:33 PM
how old are you kids? i just put my daughter in daycare on post. . . no waiting list.
Lowa
by Member on May. 4, 2007 at 11:42 PM
CYS should have a list of woman who do daycare from their homes as well. I like those more because they tend to be more flexable with time and the kids don't get sick as often.
momof2lilkids
by on May. 5, 2007 at 3:13 PM
I do home daycare on post and will be back open june 1st..... im on materinity leave and thats when im due back..my rates are reasonable and im flexiable....i do hourly,back-up,full time and pt time..i have great recommendations and have been doing this for 10 yrs....email me and i can give you my phone number if you want........
stace673
by on May. 5, 2007 at 3:15 PM
 Check out childcare connections in the colorado springs phone book. They can give you a list via email or snail mail of daycares within a certain mile radius of your home or work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)