Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday May 16th

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

Just checking to see if any moms want to do Mr. Biggs next saturday.  For those who have never heard of it or never been       http://www.becooldoright.com/home.php      the pizza is not the greatest but my daughter loves the Little Big Town and the Inflatables.  Not sure what time works best for those who would like to go but my daughter will gladly skip naptime for the chance to play here.

Military**       all day play pass, pizza buffet, and $10 arcade card  for only  $14.95

or

Everyone **   one hour play pass, pizza buffet  $10.00

*Everyone being non military and military*

by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Natasha021
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:18 PM

is that price per person or per family? i looked but never could find anything on the site

melissash22
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 5:20 PM

ugh i wish i could do something ANYTHING! but i just found out i have the damn flu. grrrrrrrrrrrr

dd_wam
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Price is per person but kid 2 and under eat free and with other paid purchase kid under 2 years is free.

MrsMelissa
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:18 PM

I can't go on the 16th....we have a few going away get togethers for my hubby.  Sorry, maybe next time!

Proud Army Wife, Stay at Home Mom and Homeschooler.  I love my husband Ric and my kids Tyler and Hailey.  Most of all, I love God!

~Melissa Mizell
Mary Kay
Independent Beauty Consultant
www.marykay.com/mmizell

Mom0f2ArmyBrats
by Member on May. 12, 2009 at 11:06 AM

I would love to come too but we are doing things with my hubby before he leaves. We have a rally then a party that night I think. Maybe after he leaves we can get together!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)