Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grocery Shopping

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:43 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 491 Total Views

Hey everyone !!! I'm new here and I have see a few grocery stores I am not familiar with. So ladies what is the best place to shop ? Good Store Brands ya know that sort of thing. Thanks!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shmily222
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:31 PM

My personal opinion....  WAL*MART.

I love that store, and that is where all my friends shop for groceries and house hold needs too...  ( wal*mart is cheaper than King Soopers, and all those other places )

clothing- I would go to the mall and Kohls.

brooklynsmom22
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Walmart is where I normally shop but I must admit I love how safeway and king soopers have the savings card ...

Mom2princessq
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:32 PM

I shop at 3 stores... Sunflower Farmers Market has great sales on meat and Poultry, I stock up and put it in the freezer in the garage.. http://www.sfmarkets.com/tabs/lastweek/cosprings.html ... King Sooper with the savings card and Walmart.... I save a lot of money shopping a these stores it takes a bit of running around which I do when my DD is in early preschool, but it's worth it...

Proud Army Wife and SAHM to London<3

anbaldwin
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:58 PM

I go to walmart..I actually spend less there than at Safeway(5min from my house) or the commissary.

mosarmywife
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:49 PM

thanks for the info everyone. I figured it would be wal-mart or commissary but I just wanted to check.

huntersmyangel
by Member on Jul. 31, 2009 at 1:48 AM

i got to walmart or king soopers .. commissary only cheap on meats ..

korbinsmommy419
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2009 at 12:40 PM

I shop at King Soopers. I don't usually go to Walmart unless I have other things I need. King Soopers doubles/triples coupons and Walmart doesn't. My last shopping trip I saved over $40 at King Soopers because of coupons. Their store brand is Kroger and they have great sales almost every week.

XxLadyLuck29xX
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:38 AM

We grocery shop at the commissary because we live on post and it's convenient. King Soopers does save you a lot if you have their lil club card.

Mom0f2ArmyBrats
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:47 AM

I go to the commassary for groceries. then for like clothes and household stuff I go to Wal*mart, Sometimes Target as well.

ldynes25
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:59 PM

I just wanted to let you guys know my favorite site...springsbargains.com....she matches up super market sales around here with coupons and stuff so you can get stuff cheap!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)