• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ob/ Gyn On Post Question

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

So I just found out I can only be seen on post and I was wondering if anyone has any comments or things to say about being seen there? thanks

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nikkinicole1020
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:51 AM

im pregnant with my second and both i went there and i like the people on post i wish my old mid wife was still ther but she moved, but everyone is nice i have susan altenburg but she is leaving in september i heard laclare is good but i havent had her yet seeing her on the 6th. but its nice there i like it.

ldynes25
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:50 AM

I had Leclare the other day and she was great (it was just the 1 yr checkup)  I also had my daughter at Evans and everyone I saw was really nice,  I didn't have a problem with anyone

huntersmyangel
by Member on Jul. 31, 2009 at 1:07 AM

i had my daughter at evans and i didnt have a problem with any of them.. they are all nice..

AMBsMOMMY
by on Aug. 9, 2009 at 11:40 PM

OMG i have midwife altenburg too and omg she is the best... i refuse to see mccormick though

Kat661
by Member on Aug. 10, 2009 at 9:04 AM

I had Van Weelden. She was a sweetheart. I did not give birth actually on post though because I moved while my husband deployed (Finding a new Dr. was such a pain!) But I was seen on post until I was 7 months and I always had been treated well :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)