Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are here!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:43 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

We finally made it!

Friday was a long move day!

Hubby arrived Saturday and we have been taking it easy!We are loving the area, though we are far from base its nice to not be around the military all the time.

I think we are all adjusting pretty well. The movers come tomorrow to bring our stuff from storage in Virginia, hopefully everything is intact, but I am expecting the worst, I have not seen my own belongings in forever, it feels like Christmas!!

I am also trying to get my business up and running for Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple. I am offering the first 3 hosted parties to be entered in my Host give away!

Please contact me!

Pampered Chef, Discover the Chef in You!      baking

Kristen Yonker

Consultant

Call me to schedule a party or place a catalog order!

308-520-4647

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
army_wifey_72
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:43 AM

WELCOME TO COLORADO SPRINGS I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT I GOT HERE IN MARCH AND IT WAS PRETTY COLD WE JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE IN THE POWERS AREA ABOUT 30 MINS FROM CARSON I DON'T LIKE BEING ON BASE, NICE TO BE AROUND EVERYTHING OUT HERE I LOVE IT OUT HERE.SO TELL ME ALITTLE ABOUT  THE CHEF IS LIKE SELLING COOKWARE ETC.

WELL TAKE CARE

WYNDY

Mom2princessq
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 5:49 PM
Welcome to Colorado!.... I so know what you mean about your stuff, just being able to sleep in your own bed again is awesome after a long move...Anyway, It's so beautiful here and there's lost to do you will love it...  We bought a house in the Stetson Hills area everything we need is right in the neighborhood.. I'm really picky and a clean freak so living in post housing is not for me, plus my hubby likes living off post better.. There are a lot of great groups for stay at home mom's in the area we live.. We do all kids of fun activities with the kids and I have met some great friends... So you will love it here.. I hope you get your furniture moved in and everything goes smoothly...  I have never been to  pampered Chef party but it sounds fun..

Kimberly....

Proud Army Wife and SAHM to London<3

trevino52004
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Kristen,

Yay you made it!!!  I'm so glad to hear that!  Let me know if you want a tour guide, remember I leave in a few months..so let me know! :o)  I'm glad you are getting settled...What an awesome feeling!

Keep me posted, and let me know if you need anything!

Sue

insanitywithkid
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:52 PM

We Live in Powers too!

What street are you on?

Kristen

insanitywithkid
by Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 2:32 PM

HI! sorry I have been out of town the last couple of days!

Yes Pampered Chef is cookware..stoneware...seasonings...you name it we got it!

Its a fun get together with you and your friends. I cook and demonstrate our products..your guest will hopefully purchase some items and you benefit from earning free products! half off products and a discount for the year at 10% OFF!!

Honestly...75 % of my Pampered Chef is from Hosting Parties..and I earned more products after I signed up to be a consultant! I pay only 20% for new products..I just received my fall supply and paid 125 dollars for 400 worth of new products!

I hope you come to my open house! I will have a door prize and give aways...and of course yummy treats!! I am looking around Sept  18th at 7 pm! I will keep you posted!

By the way where on Powers do you live? we lived on Constitution..Kristen

insanitywithkid
by Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Thanks so much! I am sure I will be calling you in a few weeks!

We have so much to do in our new house...AGHHH!!

I hope we get to meet before you leave!!

Kristen

cjoydickinson
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Hi there.  We have just moved here from Ft. Hood!  We are not on the base either.  We are about 30 minutes away too!  I have twin girls that are 4 months old.  We are enjoying Colorado and hte wonderfully cool weather! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)