Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stay at Home Mom...Looking for friends

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 494 Total Views

Hey ya'll, I'm stopping by to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a 26 yr old mom with three kids 6,2, and 1. I would love to find others in my area to start play dates and adult dates. Being a stay at home is a joy and burden. I seem to have forgotten that I have to take care of myself too. As I'm sure every mother finds at one point in her life. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and get out there to start meeting new people.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LaHairStylist1
by Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Hey there, I am always looking to make new friends and have playmates for my kids, I have a playgroup if you are anyone else is interested!!!! :) 

mommy2aubrey
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM

hi!  Im 27 yrs old andI have a 3 year old daughter and just found out we have another one on the way! I have been a Stay at home mom since my daughter was born and just went back to work last week! I plan on working till this baby is born and then staying home with this one as well..yes it is a joy but can be very stressful at times..I only have one so I am sure with 3 you have your hands full!

princesspeg
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 9:54 PM

hey i have a 5 year old daughter and a 3 year old boy and one due un august i am looking for the same.maybe we could get together  and see if the kids hit it off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)