Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did your holidays go??

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2007 at 11:48 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 128 Total Views
Now that the holidays have come and gone, here is your chance to vent on all the things that went wrong.  Or if you are one of the lucky few that everything went great, tell about it.
by on Dec. 28, 2007 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
eve0082
by Group Owner on Dec. 28, 2007 at 11:59 AM
Let's see for Thanksgiving I wasn't planning on doing anything big cuz it was just going to be my lil family. But then two days before hand I find out that my SIL is coming out the day of. So off to Walmart I go to fight the pandimonium. On Thanksgiving my husband was suppose to help me out by keeping the kids out of the way, but he decided to take a nap. So I pretty much did everythingA couple weeks before Christmas I had a Christmas party at my house with my playgroup that went well and we all had fun. And then the next day my husband had his work Christmas party where way too many people showed up and you could barely walk through the house. Kids running all over the place, things getting broken, just plain craziness. The everyone left and I was stuck with the mess to clean up. :P
For Christmas I also ended up doing alot of stuff by myself. For Christmas Eve I tried to start the tradition of decorating cookies with the kids as a fmaily afffair. But husband decided to go shovel snow. So I did it with the kids and then got all of them to bed by myself. The I had to wrap all the presents... including the ones to myself. Through the night my middle son was up all night with asthma problems and throwing up, and ended up sleeping with us in which I got no sleep with him moving every two seconds. Christmas day he was still having a hrad time breaathing but made it through the morning of tearing stuff open and for the most the day went good.
Now if it would only stop snowing....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)