Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work from home with Motivated Moms and SUCCEED!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:58 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 44 Total Views

What is Motivated Moms?   We are a group of people who work from home and help others to do the same.                                                                                                                                               

Are you a mom?            Are you looking for   *MONEY*           * to pay bills,    *pay off debt,   *save for the future       *take trips,    *or just to enjoy life - to spend more time with family and friends

Wouldn't it be nice to be your own boss amd make your own income?

Make a residual income and build a business to last a life time.

With Motivated Moms you can!

We say NO to  * NO INVENTORY,  *NO PRODUCTS TO SELL,   *NO COSTLY INVESTMENTS  *NO RISK

We say YES to  *MONEY BACK GUARANTEE   *FINANCIAL SECURITY   *FLEXIBLE HOURS   *BE YUR OWN BOSS   *WORKING WITH A TEAMRIGHT FROM HOME

I'm looking for highly Motivated SERIOUS people who want to change their life ans are ready to make that change!  Its very easy to get started!

Fill out the form on my profile page at www.myspace.com/jlynnw24 or www.motivatedmoms.net/jenw5280 to request more info

****If you are SERIOUS about working from home --Please make sure to leave a legitimate phone numberand hte best time to reach you and i will call you personally.

Theres NO PRESSURE.. We moms love what we do and are happy to share it with others

You can also contact me jenwands@gmail.com or 570-743-4189 eastern time ask for Jen or leave a message. 

Thanks and have a wonderful holiday season

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)