Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Join FREE Earn FREE! Make $20-$30 Per Hour!!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:45 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 98 Total Views

Project Payday is
working for everyone...

Are you interested in earning an extra $300 to $2,000 or more per month online?
...with next to ZERO effort? 

Project Payday is creating wealth for many across the world....
now its your turn to hear what all the excitement is about....

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mothermoon13
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:26 PM

I have been looking into project payday but i really dont know what the job intales and i really dont want to buy it and find out its not for me or i dont understand it because its to difficult. Can you tell me what the tasks would be if i did this please?

GreenAndLean
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:36 PM

There is nothing to buy first off. It's totally free and there are 5 ways to earn money with them. It is not easy to explain everything but one of the ways you can earn is to refer others to the program and to use the program itself to earn money. I have several friends who have joined and earned alot of money their first day and first week.

http://earn20perhour.info

mothermoon13
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:10 PM

the site i found for project payday says you have to pay a $35 fee or do a free trial for one of a few products. my concern is that i will pay and it will turn out to be something ill need to pay for as i go, for example posting sites, they say its free but you end up having to pay to advertise. I just want to get an idea of what ill be doing. is there a way i can start absolutely free and not have to pay the $35 or the free trial thing?

GreenAndLean
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 7:47 AM

No, you have to complete a free offer, just keep track of it and when you joined and cancel before the free trial is up. Many people choose the free credit score one and then you have 7 days to cancel it.

This is worth it, I have seen many of my friends who just started make $80-$100 or more their first week with little effort.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)