Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need your help ladies! will you help me please?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:40 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 87 Total Views

good afternoon ladies!

I'm in need of a work at home JOB. something that does not require me to pay anything, but also has no parties, no selling, no stocking up products in my house (don't have much room for my lil family let alone our stuff), and no telecommunication. Most of all I'm looking for something i ca do from my computer that wont take forever to learn how to do. I am a quick learner and i know my way around a computer and i also have several hours a day to devote to the job. (i spend several hours on the computer a day doing nothing major anyway) I also love to type. I have tried and failed as several of the so called work at home businesses and i feel like I'm hanging on by me teath and i really need something. Can someone pleas help? I welcome any ideas.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Give-A-Book
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I think I have the solution for you!

I am looking for someone who is willing to write informational ebooks, articles, reports, How-tos, ect.

I will add those items to my site at http://ebooksbytracy.com/  I can't pay you until an order has been made from my site. Each item will have a special link to your item where people can purchase it. Those links can be used in your emails, or signature lines, etc.

I will promote you in my ebook catalog.  I have catalogs that I send online.  The same catalog I print to leave in high traffic areas in my community, it saves on shipping.  You could do the same by promoting this catalog, it could bring more sales to your items.

If later, you want a website store  I can give you a free website from my site. It would be like this http://yourstorename.ebooksbytracy.com/  You will need to fill it up with ebooks. If you purchase ebooks from me, you can purchase them at wholesale cost, at $1.00 each. You can start your ebook store slowly, if you like. I have information that will show you how to edit your site.

There is no inventory, except on your computer. Once you purchase an ebook for only $1.00 and you sale it many times on your site. It is PURE 100% PROFIT !!!

You will also get your own ebook catalog with your custom business information, that you can send online or print and leave at high traffic areas in your community.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)