Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make the MULA and stay HOME

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 83 Total Views

My name is Mandy

I was first introduced to Scentsy by my sister in law having a house party. I went not knowing what it was. I put in my first order for a plug in and 3 bars......OH MY GOODNESS I was in LOVE!!! I actually left the party thinking I would just book a party but ended up signing up in about 2 days. Out the gate I knew I made the right decision not only did I love the products everyone I showed them too did too. :) What is not great about a gorgeous warmer with a delicious scent melting to create a yummy smell to your home or office. Not to forget the most important part un like original candles Scentsy warmer use a low watt light bulb to melt the wax to a WARM temp. This makes it safer alternitive to candles especially in homes with children and/or pets.

I have been with Scentsy for just under a year and in that short time I have reached every goal I put foward for myself. I of course could not do that with out the help of my wonderful up ine consutants and directors help. They have pushed me to move upwards and noticed and congradulated me when I got there. Following in their footsteps I am building my team and want to be just as incouraging as they were for me to my consultants. If you are interested in being involved with a fun and outgoing team YOU are in the right place! Contact me with any questions.

If you just want to take Scentsy out for a test drive call me and lets set up a party- house or basket (catalog). I want to introduce you to something your home and all your friends homes are missing. Or join my team for only 99+tax and I will help you through the whole start off process.

Mandy Gold

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)