Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Can Work from Home too!!

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:21 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 56 Total Views

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself.

I am a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 children and loves it!

Being at home gave me the opportunity to look for ways to earn income from home without having to make phone calls. I wanted something that I could do 100% online and still be able to be there for my kids.

Our 20 year old company has an A+ rating with the BBB.

My team has developed a system for those who prefer not making phone calls. You can do this system all online through emails or posts like this. Or a combination of both. It's up to you. Free online training can be done in just a few days. This system can help you learn and earn more quickly and it is only given to our team.

Here is the website to get the info of what we offer:

www.bwb.clearlythebest.com/

You'll have to sign in for security sake as it's for those who are serious about wanting to work at home and learn more.

Once on the website, you can read about this opportunity on the "Get Started" tab at the top right of the website page. There's also an "About Me" tab where you can learn a little more about me.

Don't worry; the Company won't sell your information.

OR

You can send me an email and I'll give you the link so you don't have to sign in. If you are interested please reply back to me as instructed on that website.

Lisa

blisa517@gmail.com

by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)