Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prepare to be impressed with Xpress & everything we provide!

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:18 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 37 Total Views

Want to have your own home-based business? Want to be able to work around your schedule? Want to have personalized, one-on-one training so that you are up and running your business the same day you start? Then please keep reading!

No experience is necessary! Each of my team members receives personalized, one-on-one training from me, so that you'll be marketing your business while we are on the phone!

You won't have to do phone interviews, make phone calls or send an endless amount of eMails and there are no products to stock or parties to hold - just let the internet and your websites do the work and bring the business to you!!

We want everyone to experience what you get as an Affiliate Business Owner with Xpress. You can take the two week trial as as ABO Seller for $4.95 or as an ABO Builder for $9.90! Just click on Xpress Healthcare for more information about being an ABO and our plans!

You can sign up to attend a live 12 minute webinar for more information!. We hold webinars every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at 7pm and 9pm. You can even watch a recording of our last webinar right now! Just visit Xpress Webinar for more details.

As an ABO you'll have healthcare and dental benefits for your family, plus roadside assistance, LifeLock identity protection, discounts for your pets at the Vet and much more! Have your own business and save money at the same time. Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Cheryl Hess, Work at Home Mom to Anissa, Jake and Vanessa

Affiliate Business Owner with Xpress Healthcare

http://cherylhess.joinxpress.com/business.html

Office (909) 921-4647

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)