Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Women Who Have Affairs With Married Men (PIOG)

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 606 Total Views
1 mom liked this

So it went in the other group, ...

Yeah- I get that this is a repeat: but just now 2 ladies in my office are discussing how sorry they feel about a customer who got burned having an affair with a married man.

Really???

How about you feel sorry for the WIFE and the KIDS????

This is why I hate some people- their loyalty is never in the right place.

My view - on something that is very common in the military community; I lived most of my adult life near an American military community near Frankfurt, so I should know!:

It sounds to me like she knew he was married with children. A woman who would do this is a WHORE in my book, and deserves all the burning that she can get.

And the betrayed wife deserves PERMANENT alimony. And in the case of military marriages, even though I have mixed feelings about the USFSPA, this is a case where at least 50% of the retirement and full SBP is in order.

If the relationship is over and divorce is pending, this is understandable. But to knowingly have an affair with a committed man is wrong, it's a sin, it's unforgivable. One more note about the man; if he winds up leaving his wife and family for this whore, he deserves to come one one evening and find his whore in bed with his best friend. It works both ways. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

I'm no saint. During my divorce, which followed a marriage which turned brutal, I did have a one night stand. My one and only. It was great to orgasm again after over a year, but it wasl also the most pointless sex I ever had, and I felt so dirty the next day. I'll never do it again.

When my d/h was still here, I often joked with him that it was "my penis", I didn't mind if he used it to go pee, but it was still mine. I would have considered him cheating on me to be a deal breaker, end of relationship, no going back.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Goobergal
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Well then you'd love this. My ex told our son that he wasn't having an affair, it was an inappropriate relationship.  Yep, he tried to create a distinction. He said it was inappropriate because she was bi polar.  Bahahahahahaha 

got one better. He followed that up with we were separated so it was ok. Problem was he was deployed, we were NOT separated and he didn't bother to tell me we were those nine months I sent care packages and we carried on as man and wife.  Even more so, it stands to reason every time he deployed we were separated and I guess all women should also be able to carry on. I missed out.  Roflmao.  

How are all these rules out there and the army never said?!? 😉

Karla1948
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I remember clinton confessing on world television; "I did not have sex with that woman, I had an inappropriate relationship, and it was wrong, O GOD IT WAS WRONG..."

Quoting Goobergal:

Well then you'd love this. My ex told our son that he wasn't having an affair, it was an inappropriate relationship.  Yep, he tried to create a distinction. He said it was inappropriate because she was bi polar...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)