Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suffering from Psoriasis or Ezcema?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 10:49 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 249 Total Views

Do you have Psoriasis or Ezcema? Have you been fighting it for years and tried everything?

If so, we need to talk!

As a sufferer myself, I'm out to help! This products have been CLINICALLY PROVEN to help people like us. The best part is that they are natural and STEROID FREE and have NO side effects. No prescription and very affordable!

You think you've tried everything, why not make this your last trial?!

I'd be more than happy to share with anyone!

jwhatley@wedeliverwellness.com

by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TomsMom
by Member on Jul. 21, 2010 at 6:23 AM
can you tell us a little more about the product and how much it costs?
jwhatley
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2010 at 8:14 AM

There are several different products. Of course not everyone has these problems in the same exact area of their body, so they have it all!

Shampoo & conditioner, lotions, body washes, oils, special hand soap( for those who get it on their hands). They have over 350 products. All of which I listed, cost less than $20.

I have been using this company for 5 years now, so there's not much I haven't tried. They have a 100% guarantee on EVERYTHING! If you don't like it, they either send you something to replace it or credit your account back.

I'd love to do a quick company introduction to anyway who is interested.

BTW, Majority of these skin & hair products have been CLINICALLY PROVEN to work. And are proven to be 7X's more effective than Eucerin. Which is awesome, but nothing is as convincing as personal experience!

TomsMom
by Member on Jul. 21, 2010 at 10:57 AM

I'd like to know the name at least. I like to do my own research before considering trying something new.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)