Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my baby ella hemo

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 1:44 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 924 Total Views

i love her hemo cant picture her with out it

(ignore ear had a bad ear infection)

by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
meacmcdaniels
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I agree.  When I have a picture of my son and his hemangioma is not showing he just does not look as cute.  His is on his forehead.  Has it grown recently?  How old is she? My son is eight months and his has not grown in six months.

number1mom1804
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2009 at 8:35 AM

I never really pay attention if my son's shows in pics or not.  Hopefully one day it will be gone and he will need the pics to remember it...lol.  I do always put him in shorts cause we live in FL and his entire left leg is covered with hemangioma.  Sometimes when I am walking into a store I all of a sudden realize that I just let it hang out like it's no big deal.  I am deff not saying it is a big deal but it is very big and kinda looks like he was burned or something.  It is also ulcerating so it has sores on it...so more often than not I will get someone asking about what happened like I did something wrong or let something wrong happen to him.  Just hurts my feelings cause I don't want him to be self conscious when he gets older!!!  If people are asking me now just imagine what the kids at school are gonna do.

nikkiwhittier
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2009 at 11:13 PM

its the same size it has been since she got it

nikkiwhittier
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2009 at 11:14 PM

i know i get alot of whats wrong with her face

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN