Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ringling Bros. Zing Zang Zoom $4 Discount Code: MOM

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2010 at 11:51 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

I don't know about you, but I am constantly looking for fun, inexpensive things to do with my family. Well, if you live in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Ringling Bros. and Barnum& Bailey presents Zing Zang Zoom, a thrill-filled, mind-blowing circus spectacular where family fun is no illusion.  It is going to be held at the Van Andel Arena this weekend, September 16-19. This is no ordinary circus; there is fantasy, flight and phenomena! The masters of the circus have included magic to their incredible mastery of skill.  Tickets start at only $15 and using the discount code "MOM" you can get $4 off your ticket! (This discount is not valid on Circus Celebrity, Front Row or VIP seats, and there is no double discounts - but you can purchase up to 6 tickets using the code: MOM). You must use the following Ticketmaster link to get this discount:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/y5o8dh
Tickets are on sale now and there are several performances to choose from:
Thurs, Sept 16 @ 7pm
Fri, Sept 17 @ 7pm
Sat, Sept 18 @ 11am, 3pm & 7pm
Sun, Sept 19 @ 2pm
Plus with your ticket you can attend the All Access Pre-show for free. It begins an hour before the show with Ringling Bros. Clown College. Enjoy!

by on Sep. 18, 2010 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)