Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where are the Michigan Moms??

Hi ladies,

I see that there are 24 members of this group but not many write in it.  So....I would like to meet other michigan moms.  My name is Janice and I am 26.  I have been married to my husband Kevin for 5 1/2 years and we have been together for almost 12 years.  We have 2 children. Cody is 3 1/2 and in a preschool that specializes is special needs.  All his marbles are there, he just doesn't talk as much and as clear as he should.  He sees a speach therapist 2 times a week. ECDD is a great program for anyone who needs it (speach delay, behavior problems, autism...)  Alison, A.K.A. Miss Ali Jean (pronounced like Alley) is 2 and has quite the ATTITUDE.  She can be sweet...sometimes.  I have to say she is the instigator a lot of the time. 

So, we are from Madison Heights.  I would love to talk with other michigan moms, especially ones in my area.  It would be nice to have friends with kids.  Friends without kids really don't understand as well.

OK, so I know you ladies are out there (at least 23 others plus myself) Lets be a bit more chatty!!!

Talk to you ALL soon   :)
Janice
by on Apr. 24, 2007 at 9:56 AM
Replies (51-56):
Minimiracle
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Hello we are in Clawson Mi and I would love to get in touch with other parents I'm our area. I have a daughter who turned 2 in June and I currently care for a 30 month old. I am new to the site and I am still figuring out how to use it. Are there groups for moms in our area?
sj3starz
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Quoting Minimiracle:

Hello we are in Clawson Mi and I would love to get in touch with other parents I'm our area. I have a daughter who turned 2 in June and I currently care for a 30 month old. I am new to the site and I am still figuring out how to use it. Are there groups for moms in our area?

Hey I'm Stacy and I'm in Southfield. The closest I've seen is by state. I wish there were more people in this group so we could meet more people. It's good to meet you though :-)

dueweke_j
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I'm jessica, 27yrs old, and my dd, Brittney, is 17.5months old. We currently live in rochester, but have just put a bid on a house in ferndale, which is the city I grew up in. My SO is Shawn, 39, and he has been looking for work. I work in troy at giggle gang daycare and preschool inside of life christian church
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ellie125
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:21 AM
I lived there until I was 13. then I moved to a nicer city, about 12 miles north of MH. I have a 15 month old boy.. but very advanced & big for his age. he plays with older kids. lol. I'd love to be friends.
ForeverInLove
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Right about in the center of the state, here!

HW86
by New Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:06 AM

HEY LADIES I JUST MOVED HERE FROM CALI AND HAVE SET UP A GROUP PAGE ON FACEBOOK FOR MICHIGAN THUMB MOMMIES AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE AN UPDATED PLACE TO MEET PEOPLE SET UP PLAYDATES ETC .... SOOOO COME LIKE https://www.facebook.com/JustThumbMommas AND HELP ME MAKE THIS A USEFUL PAGE!!! Look forward to meeting some michy mamas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)