Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW here!! and in macomb/oakland county

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

hey im new to this board! im 18 and have a 2months old dd. Her name is Lena(lay-na)

im a single mom. and dont have many friends that are moms. Im taylor nice to meet you all :)

by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sj3starz
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I'm Stacy, I'm in Oakland Cnty. I have a 9 mo old daughter and am expecting again. I'm 22 and a student in my last year of my bachelors :-) Your daughter would be 8 months by now?

sophiesister2
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Quoting sj3starz:

I'm Stacy, I'm in Oakland Cnty. I have a 9 mo old daughter and am expecting again. I'm 22 and a student in my last year of my bachelors :-) Your daughter would be 8 months by now?

Yep! Im working on getting my GED. I had to drop out to get a job and save money then i ended up being put on bedrest. After my Ged im going to college for nursing. Watr u going to school fot?
sj3starz
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Quoting sophiesister2:

Quoting sj3starz:

Yep! Im working on getting my GED. I had to drop out to get a job and save money then i ended up being put on bedrest. After my Ged im going to college for nursing. Watr u going to school fot?

I'm finishing up my bachelors in electrical engineering. I'll be done in December. (yay!) I think 5 1/2 years of college was enough. haha. I am thinking about going back for a masters in EE or for an MBA. Not sure.

I've heard nursing is a great profession. :-) I have a couple of friends that went into nursing. 

Are you still living in the area? My dd doesn't have kids her age to play with. It'd be nice to have her interact with other babies before her little brother or sister comes along.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)