Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Group Owner

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 6:36 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 592 Total Views

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a new owner for this group. If you're interested in being the owner of this group, please let us know.

The Group Owner is responsible for:

* Making sure that the group is free of spam or any other inappropriate posts.
* Helping keep the group active.
* Choosing administrators to help out with this.

If you're interested, please click the 'Contact Us' link at the very bottom of the page, and let us know you're interested in being the owner. 

When you contact us, please make sure to include the name of this group.

\The CafeMom Admin Team

by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cruiseagentmom
by Group Owner on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:20 PM

OK! I'm willing to do the work for Fun!

Anyone else out there willing to join in on the fun and be the Admin of the group ?? Come on...Please help out. Give a little of your time and make new friends! 

My name is Cathy and I'm a mom of two kids ages 13 and 6. Travelling is in my blood and of course, I've passed on the passion of travel to my children. They love to travel to anywhere! Being that My husband  is  in the Navy, that has also taken our family on travels through out different parts of the world. We have had many great adventures travelling with kids!
I've also have spoiled my children with Disney vacations because of my work in the travel business with Disney and AAA vacations. That's one thing the kids  don't seemed to be complaining about !!

I work from home so I get to plan my own dream vacation daily !! LOL !! It's kind of like my " Calgon! Take me away moments! "

Tracelene
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Hi Cathy!  I'm here and would love to help!

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Owner on Apr. 28, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Yay!  Thanks Tracelene!

I could use all the help here!

BabyTravel
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2010 at 11:44 PM

I'd be happy to help.  I three kids - Gracie (8), Callie (6), Christopher (4).  I also own the website BabyTravel.com and just launched an iphone app called Baby Travel.  We love to travel and have a lot of contacts in the family travel industry.  I'm BRAND new to Cafemom (just signed up 10 minutes ago!) so glad to share in admin responsibilities.  Just let me know how I can help.

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Owner on Apr. 30, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Thank you Babytravel! Stand by for some fun assignments....or if you have any ideas, I'm all ears!briefcase

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Owner on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM

I'm off to Hawaii for a month.....Catch up with everyone in about a month.

I hope everyone will have a great summer!

Happy Travels!

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Owner on Oct. 22, 2010 at 10:10 PM

oh! I forgot to give my trip report from Hawaii......It was paradise!!

More later....but just wanted to let everyone know that I did make it back from Hawaii.

By the way, I looking two volunteers who could help me here by being the Admin to this group.

It will fun!

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Owner on Oct. 23, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Everyone is an expert in something.....why not showcase your talent! Even if you just share info about your hometown or share info about your favorite place to travel to.

We would all enjoy learning about a new place!

Thank you in advance for those who are considering on helping out!

brianna3403
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:38 PM

OMG, LOL, "Calgon... away" such an age revealer!!! :0) I bet your kids have no clue what you would mean by that, jejeje

brianna3403
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:43 PM

OMG, how on God's blessed earth could you have time for this -  having THREE kids of those ages?!!  I have ONE, who behaves like an angel, a hubby whose pretty considerate and I work PT, and I have no time for anything extra... HOW DO YOU DO IT? hats off to you - and every other amazing mom out there who manages so well...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)