Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a new owner for this group. If you're interested in being the owner of this group, please let us know.

The Group Owner is responsible for:

* Making sure that the group is free of spam or any other inappropriate posts.
* Helping keep the group active.
* Choosing administrators to help out with this.

If you're interested, please click the 'Contact Us' link at the very bottom of the page, and let us know you're interested in being the owner. 

When you contact us, please make sure to include the name of this group.

\The CafeMom Admin Team

by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 6:36 AM
Replies (11-12):
twinpicks
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2011 at 4:25 AM

Great here I was thought you needed a Group Owner. Well Im a Tour Operator , well travelled ,and mum of 4  Children that makes me head of a Group my Family of 6.

Need any tips: From Australia to the USA and back to the Middle East wether you want to know about the Everest or The Pyramids Ive been there willing to share info. I look forward to getting to know all of the Group Owners as a member and consistant traveller.

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Owner on May. 18, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Quoting twinpicks:

Great here I was thought you needed a Group Owner. Well Im a Tour Operator , well travelled ,and mum of 4  Children that makes me head of a Group my Family of 6.

Need any tips: From Australia to the USA and back to the Middle East wether you want to know about the Everest or The Pyramids Ive been there willing to share info. I look forward to getting to know all of the Group Owners as a member and consistant traveller.

WOW!!  We would love to hear more your travels!!

Disney Travel Mom :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)