Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring Break Plans

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

I am going to spend a few days at Disney .. then .. 2 days doing college campus visits with my daughter at University of South Florida (Tamps) and University of Florida (Gainsville)...  SO .. hopefully I get in some beach days in between!

What are you ladies doing on Spring Break??

BOX OF SNACKS is like a personal snack shopper!  

It's for family snacks while on vacation at Disney OR Universal Orlando.

Never Forget to Catch the Moment!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Catch-the-Moment/151726054896411

by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DeniseHarrison
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM
have fun

mistymyers
by Member on Mar. 19, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Your Spring Break sounds like fun! We orginally planned on Tahoe but plans changed and we are now doing a staycation. :0)

Outrageous
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM

My kids would love a staycation!!!  It does not happen as often as we would like... They are homebodies but ... I want a quick getaway to get out of the norm and Disney will give me that break .. even just hanging out at the resorts and DTD for a bit... We can't really go far because although they are on break from the elementary, middle and high school classes, my high schooler still has to go to her college (dual enrollment) classes ... their spring break is different so ... we are limited with days ... and we had to squeeze in college visits ... 

Staycation is awesome!  But... that might turn into house cleaning! : ))

Quoting mistymyers:

Your Spring Break sounds like fun! We orginally planned on Tahoe but plans changed and we are now doing a staycation. :0)

Cruiseagentmom
by Group Owner on Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to Biltmore Estate in NC for a few days.  Should be lovely with all the spring flowers

mistymyers
by Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Lol, I agree on a staycation may end up in Spring Cleaning. Mine did , lol, but I did manage to get alot done. Next year we may follow your lead and take a trip to Disney. Way more fun than cleaning! :0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN