Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shelf Reliance and Thrive Food Consultant Opporunity

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:52 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 89 Total Views

Hi! I am a consultant for Shelf Reliance and Thrive Foods. We are an industry leader in providing nutritious, delicious, shelf stable food. You may recognize the name from seeing our shelving units that are sold in Walmart, Costco and many other stores. Shelf Reliance is changing the face of food storage. Our motto is "Store What You Eat, Eat What You Store". We sell food that has an unopened shelf life of up to 20 to 30 yrs and opened life of 6mos to 2 yrs! Shelf Reliance has launched a direct sales division. We sell through home parties, one on one sales or internet. We are not selling bling bling or makeup. We are selling things people need. We are teaching people how to be self reliant and to be able to provide basic needs for their family. And most importantly how to use what they are storing! There are less than 1000 consultants at this time. This is a ground floor opportunity! As a consultant you not only sell food items, but also survival items even sleeping bags and tents! I have been involved in other direct sales companies, but I have never been as excited as I am about this. Manly because I am providing a need, not a want! Contact me for more information about joining this growing team, or if you would like to host an online show and get free products I will be honored to help you!

Rena Hearn
renahearn@gmail.com
Bargain Hunting Mom

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)