Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freedom to Work from Home

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 56 Total Views

If you are looking for an opportunity to make a change in your life, the opportunity is now!

20 Year old company with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau offers individuals the opportunity to help others across the United States.

*No home parties

*No selling products

*No telemarketing

*Full Time or Part Time Income

*Flexible hours

*Work from the comfort of your home

*Weekly pay

Two Positions Available

First opportunity we market to people who want to save money on their health benefits. They answer our ad campaign by either calling our toll free number or by registering onto our company website. We call these people back and we talk to them for about 5-8 minutes. We basically follow a very simple short script where we fill out their benefit membership application. We ask them questions like, "Are they looking for medical with dental or just dental." We fill out the application and electronically submit it to AmeriPlan®. AmeriPlan® takes over from there. They service all the customers we bring in. So you see, we never call this customer back and they never call us.

The second opportunity is marketing the AmeriPlan® business opportunity. I prefer to market the business and I spend the majority of my time recruiting new IBOs. People, just like you and me, who want to work from their home answer our ad campaign and call our toll free number or they register for more information through our company website. We then call these people back and spend about 15 minutes talking with them about the opportunity. If they are ready to create an income from home, I enroll them over the phone. The majority of the people I talk with are women in their 30s with at least 1 child who truly want more family time. These are ladies just like me who are looking for answers just like I was before finding AmeriPlan®.

If you are seeking a change and wanting to better your life with a company with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau which is partnered with several Fortune 500 Companies (all verifiable), feel free to get in touch with me to answer all your questions.

Sharon

951-696-6926

http://www.freedomathometeam.com/SharonRobinson

by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN