Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

----> Wanna make your clothes fall off????

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 74 Total Views

Did you know that Tequila is not the only thing that will make your clothes fall off? ACE will make it happen too!!

39lbs GONE!!

I am still 43lbs from my goal weight, but I done lost my clothes!!

You got to understand that I have been trying to work from home for 5+yrs & I haven't done that good of a job....till now!! I wanted to lose weight so I posted on face-book that I was wanting to lose weight & I got added to this ACE group. I tried the product & lost 4lbs the first week, so I joined the company only to get wholesale prices & then I posted a pic of my weight loss & WOW there was a huge response asking me for more info, how can they get some, so I started selling to them!! I have dropped from a loose 20 to a tight 12!!! I went from a 3x to a xl shirts!!

I am making money & it's a good thing cause I need new clothes!! Funny thing is I haven't gotten any new clothes, my kid has & he has gotten some new toys & I got a few things, but not clothes LOL!! I'll go on a shopping spree soon LOL!!

Here's another girl that is doing awesome on ACE!!

Please get with me on Face-book or message me here. My Face-book link is in the sig!!!

I guess it would be a good idea to add my link too!!! www.bethlord.info

Here's an updated picture of Sasha!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/LoseWeightWithACE

I have 3 ways to order

1. You can go the trial route & get a 7 count trial pack (14 pills) for $15.00 or 14pk (28 pills) for $30.00. Shipping is $3.00.

2. Buy a bottle retail 60.00 plus $4.00 for shipping (I add delivery conformation on all large orders!)

3. Buy online wholesale. $59.00 for a bottle & 7 trial packs, plus shipping & taxes (Shipping is 8.25) The next month your order will only be $50.00, plus shipping & taxes for the same bottle & 7pks!! Cheaper this way, best option!! www.bethlord.info

The work from home side of this has been awesome to say the least! At least one of my downline members has been able to quit 1 of her jobs, so she has her main job & this & she is on her way to retiring from her main job!! The price above in #3 is what it takes to get into this business!! It's not to bad!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friend me on Facebook: Beth Lord

Lose Weight With ACE!!!! A.C.E. -- Appetite Control Energy (Cafemom Group)

by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)