Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

March Madness Travel Biz marathon

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:39 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 58 Total Views

Be my guest at the top of every hour starting from 9AM to 12 midnite today March 9, to hear about the MOST successful business of Travel. its great for SAHM, WAHM and Dads,  Moms, nurses, Doctors, real estate brokers, pastors, people from every walk of life will be sharing their success stories.  

First watch the videos at www.GailTravelBiz.com   then 5 minutes before the top of every hour dial into 209-647-1600 pin 962811#

As an added bonus i will give a Free certificate for $1000 worh of Restaurant coupons just for telling what you liked about what you heard!

In the meantime take a look at the Customized Website we have.www.GailsDreamVacations.com

If you missed the Marathon, no worries, Send a message and i will give you a walk through of what can be done on our website to make money.

www.GailsDreamVacations.com - Point.....Click......and....Pack                                        www.GourmetCoffee4me.com - Good tasting Healthy coffee                                                                                  

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)