Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've lost 30lbs (still counting) and I've kept it off! Find out how you can too!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 80 Total Views

I've lost 30lbs and I'm still going! I've dropped from a size 26 to a size 18 and I've kept it off!! Curious if you cna keep it off when not on the product? Yes you can!! I'm proof of that!!

I do the AdvoCare Program, tons of products if you want to lose weight, build muscle, are active or just for overall wellness!

The products are packed with vitamins and the company has its own Medical Board!! No drugs in the products, way more healthier for you! Products are backed by people from all walks of life, none of which get paid for their endorsements, these people back the products because they use them and enjoy them!

Lots of support and ideas for meals! Its a great way to lose weight and make money while doing it, cause the products will sell themselves. People will see your results and want to know!

If your interested let me know! I would love to share my experience with you and see you have the same amazing results!!

Advocare!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)