Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

List your Home Business Here !!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2008 at 8:11 PM
  • 1358 Replies
  • 104470 Total Views
12 moms liked this

Feel free to list your home business here !

Thank you,

Shauna

by on Mar. 1, 2008 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissyBC
by on Mar. 5, 2008 at 3:08 PM
http://cashcrate.com/417535
Sign up for free its completely easy you just do offers ( i only do the free ones theres lots of them anyway ) but its up to you PLUS surverys worth $2.40 every day PLUS everyone you refer you get 20% plus 10% of their referals! I have been paid from them too so it's the best one I know!!!

Good luck any questions feel free to ask!! =)

Noellezmommy
by on Mar. 15, 2008 at 12:31 AM
Isn't the ideal job to be able to work from home, be with your children, make the amount of money that you want to make, set your own hours and schedule?  I can help you do just that!!

You are the best at what you do and that's taking care of your child(ren) ~ Being mommy.  Why not be the best at your own business?!  You can do it I know you can cause I am doing it.  Being a mommy is the hardest job in the world at least in my eyes it is. 

Let's make a differnece in your life.  Let me help you to create an income to last a lifetime

Laura LiBassi
Marketing Executive
tele :917.709.7891

http://www.workathomeunited.com/LauraL

bobthetomatoe4
by on Mar. 15, 2008 at 10:57 PM
3 moms liked this
Wanna make money or just decorate check me out
Hey feel like decorating or making money www.homeinteriors.com/breemoore 
mksmilingface38
by on Mar. 15, 2008 at 11:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello my name is Sandra and I am looking for moms who would like to make extra money and at the same time have their own business.
I start this business a few months ago and I love it, I really enjoy the thought that I could have my own business and work the hours I choose to work.Getting to show the products to my customers, friends, family members, and to see the look on their face just to know that the products are affordable and they can also earn the chance to get free products and also open their own business as well. You can earn 45% what you sell and by setting your own goals you can earn 60,000 year and more and the thought that you can afford anything you want, and still be free of debts, not have to worry about missing work, by you beening your own boss that is one thing you will never have to worry about again

LaToya-MaryKay
by on Mar. 18, 2008 at 9:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi, my name is LaToya. I'm a new Mary Kay rep. and I'm using Café Mom to promote my products. I also Proactiv products as well.
I'm trying to get the word out.  If to need skin care advice and make-up tips just send me a message.
<a href=http://www.marykay.com/latoyawright>Click here to see what new</a>

LaToya Wright

Independent Beauty Consultant

Phone: (630) 401-4903

Email: latoyawright@marykay.com

aspiringangel01
by on Mar. 18, 2008 at 11:22 PM

I do a couple of GPT (Get Paid To) sites all of which are 100% FREE and Legit. All you do is participate in offers/surveys and get paid for it. I have never paid for anything on any of these sites I only do the 100% free offers. You can click on any of the banners to get started. I have also created a blog that has some more information about all of these sites and some great helpful tips for making money with GPT sites. Here's the link to it (the link will take you to the home page just click on blog to see the blog part of it) http://www.freewebs.com/paidsurveysites/index.htm . If you have any questions or need any help with any of these sites please feel free to message me.

Fairy Tale Treasures:
With Fairy Tale Treasures there is a 3 level referal system in which you recieve 15% of what your first level referals make, 4% of what your second level referals make and 2% of what your third level referals make. This is really a fun site they have all kinds of contest and bonuses that change monthly. They also offer surveys, daily surveys and paid to click ads. Payout is monthly with a couple of different payout options. The minum payout for a check is $10.50 payout is monthly. They also have a $2.00 sign up bonus.

Raining Riches:
Raining Riches has a 4 level referal system in which you recieve 15% of what your first level referals earn, 3% of what your second level referals earn, 2% of what your third level referals make and 1% of what your fourth level referals make. They also have alot of great promotions and contest that go on monthly. They even offer loyality bonuses. They pay monthly via paypal or check. Minum payout is $20.00. They also offer a $2.00 sign up bonus.

Treasure Troopers:
Treasure Troopers has a 2 level referal system in which you recieve 20% of what your first level referals make and 5% of what your second level referals make. Every time you complete an offer you get to try for a treasure if you find the treasure you get to trade it in at the treasure hut for prizes. They also offer alot of great contest and even have a slot machine. This is really a fun site. The minum payout is $20.00 and checks are mailed monthly (between the 20th and the 25th).
Right click on this image and choose 'save as' to save to your computer. 

Craving Cash has a 3 level referal system in which you recieve 15% of what your first level referals make, 5% of what your second level referals make and 2% of what your third level referals make. They also offer daily promotions. They have a $3.00 sign up bonus. The minum payout is $15.00 payable by check or paypal.

Cashcrate:
With cashcrate it has a 2 level referal system in which you are paid 20% of what your first level referals make you also recieve a $3.00 bonus when any of your referals reach payout ($10.00) you also recieve 10% of what your second level referals (the people that your referals refer) earn. Payout is automatic monthly.
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

If you have any questions or need any help with any of these sites please feel free to message me

Make money from home 100% free and legit with cashcrate. I have already recieved 3 checks! Just click here to get started http://cashcrate.com/322332 . Feel free to message me with any questions you have or to see checks I have recieved from cashcrate.

CanadianGirl08
by on Mar. 23, 2008 at 7:13 AM
Step 1: Join here http://cashcrate.com/417535
Step 2: Do all free offers ( or the others as well if you like )
Step 3: Do daily surveys
Step 4: Invite your friends and family to join
Step 5: Repeat daily ( or whenever you have the time )

I do this everyday and I make over $1500 a month on cashcrate.
Good luck and any questions let me know.

and links below

Ms.Moore
by on Mar. 23, 2008 at 9:17 PM
My name is Shavonne and I’m a Consultant with Isagenix.  Isagenix is an international Health and Wellness company that offers cleansing programs, weight loss programs, skin care and nutritional products.  With Isagenix I quit my part-time job in less then 3 months.  I’ve searched for years and have finally found a home business that is fun, easy and exciting to work for.  Visit my website for more information www.thedetoxlife.com.  Please email me with any questions.
ChellWerkner
by on Mar. 24, 2008 at 4:51 AM

Passion Parties is the place to be. Passion Parties offers confidential parties for women featuring selected bath, body, and bedroom products to taste, touch, and smell in the comfort and privacy of your home. My parties are fun educational and tastefully presented.

Call me by Saturday, March 29th to schedule your April or May 2008 party and receive my March Madness Hostess Special the night of your party.

March Madness Special includes~

• Deluxe Mini Bullet
  • RomantaTherapy® Alluring Body Lotion 1 oz
  • RomantaTherapy® Soft & Silky UniSEX Shaving Crème 1.25 oz
  • Passion Body Dew 1 oz
  • RomantaTherapy® Passion Powder White Chocolate 0.5 oz
  • Ultra Glide 1 oz or Dirty Dice
  • Revelation® Lubricant Pillow Pack
  • Strawberry Embrace Sensual Lubricant 1 oz
  • Lover’s Coupons
  • Pleasure Safari Sleeve

Michelle Werkner
Passion Parties® Independent Consultant
Like a little – shop online
Like a lot – host a party
Love it all – become a consultant!

Phone 503-779-8962
Email:
werkners@yahoo.com
Shop online at www.passionpartiesbymichelle.com

gandmacares
by on Mar. 24, 2008 at 11:06 AM
Stop Posioning Our Children With Harsh Chemicals

Hello,
I am seeking serious minded individuals, that desire to build their own income level potential. While providing and promoting safe all natural products for people home and office.

The wellness company
have a lot to offer women, that seeking to start their own business. Be as independent as they possible can, without going on welfare payroll.

Sign-up for the month of march is$1..WE don't sell anything.. ONLY referrral individual to the wellness products..It's their right to choose for themselves, if our products will help, their family or not.

your small investment into your own business, will be $35.00 every month. Our company offer 100% money back on all products. Preferred customers can cancel their $1 membership before the 25th of any given month.

Earning potential is all up to you..if you can referral 8 or more people..you become a director..a director earn $800.00 a month. The more you referral the higher, you take control over your own financial goal. It's just that simple in a nutshell.  This is all you do is, referral people to safe, effective products, that is helping them to keep their home healthy.

Serious inquries only!! 
For More Information
Email: thewellnesscompany10@yahoo.com
             call:602-286-0014

Take advantage of the $1 membership sign-up before the end of March. Regular membership will go back to $29.99
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)