Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Report Any Work At Home Scam ?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:12 PM
  • 32 Replies
  • 1673 Total Views

Hello,

were you a victim of an work at home or online scam ? If so, please report your  scam here ! Together we can STOP all scams !! If you would rather not go to this site, then report the scam by reply here.

Thank you,

Shauna

http://reportscamshere.ning.com/

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barb_Little
by on Mar. 23, 2010 at 11:26 AM

CyberWize and Typing4Dollars.shake hand

Barb_Little
by on Mar. 23, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Meleuleca. 
Very honest.hugs

IraqiVetWife
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

ok i thought this was for scams. all these things are scams?

AJmama4
by on Aug. 14, 2010 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Project Payday

pageantgirl3
by on Oct. 23, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Herbalife is not a scam, however, if you come across a buisness that does not say it is herbalife until later, it is a scam. They abuse herbalife.

TelecommutingMo
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 3:28 PM

A very common scam going on right now by a lot of different people is a reshipping scam. Supposedly products are shipped to you for you to check over, repack and send out to customer. I have had this job asked about several times on my blog. The items are all stolen goods and eventually the police will show up. Don't get involved.

livewell
by on Feb. 2, 2011 at 8:08 AM
2 moms liked this

I know that Melaleuca isn't - I have been with them for years...SOME people just posted an AD to their site (which is kinda scammy in itself, since if you have to spam to do the work, somethin's wrong IMO)

Quoting IraqiVetWife:

ok i thought this was for scams. all these things are scams?

What IS a scam is WORLD PROFIT - they are still around with a slightly different name, but they ripped me off for over $1000 and destroyed my credit.

If you want to learn about how you can avoid scams, click here to get instant access to free videos that educate you as to the pit falls in your Work At Home journey.

Missikat75
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 6:16 PM

I think what makes people believe that Melaleuca IS a scam is that you have to RECRUIT a LOT of people below you ie; Pyramid Scheme...in order to make a decent profit.
So is it an outright Scam per say, technically "No" but is it a way that an average person (who doesn't have the time or energy to go around recruiting everyone that they meet) can make REAL money, also NO.
And I am speaking from personal experience on this.

13plum
by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 1:41 PM

So many things like Melaleuca, Mark Kay, Avon, Scentsy, etc. are MLMs.  I wasin Mary Kay so I've seen it first hand.  pinktruth.com is a great place to visit

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)