Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CREATING SIX FIGURE INCOMES THIS YEAR

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:58 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 59 Total Views

I think you all will agree that over the past year we have seen many changes in our economy and people's financial situations. Maybe you have been laid off or you are concerned that a lay off is coming in near future. Even business owners like myself have reason for concern. So what are we going to do about it? Do we just lay back and wait on the government to take control of every aspect of our lives or do we step up and take control of our own future? I don't know about you but I am not going to put my life nor my families futures in their hands. With that said the reason for this email is from the heart and those of you who don't know me I pray that we will get together to know each other.  It doesn't matter where you live this works for everyone and we can teach you the entire system by internet and phone.

Two months ago I was introduced to a business model that is creating six figure incomes in a few months. It took about 1 hour for me to learn how to do this. In first full month made $1,800. For the last 2 weeks have been racking my brain trying to come up with a way to share this with everyone I know and make it as easy for them has it was for me. I have spent many sleepless nights since learning this and not because of worry or fear but because I am so excited that I found it.

My goal is to share it everyone I know and meet. In times like these we have to come together with a common goal in mind. My goal is to help at least 100 people save their homes over the next fee months. Maybe your home is not at risk, maybe you don't need the money, but I guarantee that you know a lot of people whos homes are at risk, their jobs are at risk, their families futures are at risk. We have the ability to help anyone in that situation. I am seeing it happen every day. It take appx. 1 hour to show this to anyone. If you have computer acesss and telephone we can spend 45 minutes to an hour introducing you to something that will change your life.  

So here is what I am doing this week. If you would like to spend 1 hour with me I am happy to schedule 1 on 1 time that we can get together contact me via telephone 407 427 0363 or 407 877 2461 ask for Cindy.  It is risk free and worth the time to check it out.  

You are welcome to call me anytime 407 427 0363.

This is such a huge chance to change things now even 1 day makes a difference. So call today.

jkwg@earthlink.net

You may contact me at

407-427-0363 ask for Cindy

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)