• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Business that supplies everyone's needs

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:55 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 93 Total Views

I am in the process of deciding which interested person(s) that I am going to focus my energy on this month.  Here’s my offer to you:  I am going to help someone/somebody build residual income from services that people already pay for, for the life of their business.  Residual income is money that you can generate for yourself, the next and future generations to come.  Residual income will also help leverage your time for entertainment, promotional recognitions, finances, and helping others. 

By providing this opportunity to you, I am meeting you half way.  Doing your half will complete your informational gaitway:

1. Listen to at least the first prompt of the pre-recorded call from one of our well respected regional vice presidents, Mr. Mac Hall III: 641-715-3800 pin code 2817491#

2. Go to my website and look at the videos on the “learn more” section: www.summers.acnrep.com

The person(s) who accomplish(es) this will reap a greater financial harvest sooner than those who don’t.  Right now, time is the only cost to increase your skill/value in the business industry.  If time is an issue, think about listening to a call while traveling to work, etc.; or on your break between something.

No one can argue that your skill level determines your value in the business industry. The only thing that blocks you from maximizing your skill set is what's between your two ears. Looking at your check, this moment, just determined you your skill in this economy.  Is it generating the income you are looking for? 

If you were curious, then I am sure that you've found what you're looking for, and that may be all the time you need.  But if you are serious....

3. Contact me so that I can help you develop towards you advancing your pay.  "Someone once defined hard work as the accumulation of the easy things you didn't do when you should have."

Have an awesome day, God bless, and I look forward to seeing you to the top!

Arlene Summers

352-433-4807

"If you aim at nothing, you certainly are going to hit it."

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)