Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mommy of three

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2007 at 8:59 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 174 Total Views
I am Michelle. I have three little boys. The oldest will be 3 in January, the middle one will be 2 in December, and the youngest is 2 1/2 months old. The youngest one, Steven, has a different dad from the older two, Trevor and Tailoure. Their dads have nothing to do with them. Is there really hope that I might find that someone who will love them and be the daddy they need in their lives? 
by on Oct. 23, 2007 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cjray77
by on Oct. 23, 2007 at 10:14 PM
        I have three children two of them have the same last name but different dads.and my baby has also a different dad and a different last name then my oldest two.And I am raising my children with a different man then there dad.He loves and treats my children like they are his own children.
stormyvawn
by on Oct. 23, 2007 at 10:33 PM
yes..it is possible to find agoodman to love your children. I would still make sure the bio father does his financial share to take care of them. That is the least he can do.
x5mommy911
by on Oct. 24, 2007 at 8:18 AM
yes you will when you least expect it. But tell them up front your children come first. My husband and I agree on that. Not that we only stick up for our own children or anything, but if it came to our marriage ending, it would only be b/c 1 of us would have had to do something so unforgivable to the other children. but we are a family, a whole and without 1 of the children we are not whole.
be patient. love will find you and your children!!!

LIFE IS A PRIVILEGE, DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED
visl6
by on Oct. 25, 2007 at 5:03 PM
yes their are men out their that will love to father your kids. i have a wonderful hubby that brought me and my 3 kids in . just dont stop looking cause it will happen to you. and we have been married for 6 years  together for 9. so plz stay positive ok.
marissa321
by New Member on Oct. 26, 2007 at 7:31 PM
there is definately hope, and I am living proof that it happens.  I have 3 daughters and they all have different fathers.  My current boyfriend (I refuse to marry again)  is wonderful to all the children.  He treats them all the same and as if they were his own.  My oldest 2 see their fathers on a regular basis, and we get along for the children's sake.  my bf wants to adopt them, but I am not agreeing with that.  they have fathers and it should stay that way.  When I got divorced for the 2nd time I never thought I would meet anyone that would want to be with a woman who had 2 kids, a nd  2 x husbands, but I did meet a wonderful man, and I am happier than I have ever been.  There is hope for you, and that special man will come along when you least expect it!!  trust me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN