Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 6:31 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 186 Total Views
Hi everyone~
My name is Rami and I am 30 yrs old from AK. I am a proud mommy to 5 beautiful kids with 3 different men. I had my oldest in high school and things were not good but I kept my baby and she is now 15 yrs old and just getting to know her dad. My 10 yr old,3 yr old and 21 month old are from the same man who I am actually married to but in between that I have a beautiful 8 yr old daughter with someone else. It is a long story but to make it short when my 2nd child was born my boyfriend and I split then I met someone else....fell in love and all that jazz well he cheated on me etc...somehow I ended up back with my 2nd babys daddy and then we had 2 more kids and got married in 2004. However my 8 yr olds daddy and I are VERY good friends so it is nice, he is a good dad and helps me with her a lot. We were able to get past a lot and be there for our daughter.
It is not always the easiest situation though but what can you do? things happen and we just move on. I love all my kids the same and I try to make the best of it for them. I have fears though such as if anything ever happend to me where would my kids go? stuff like that.....
by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
stormyvawn
by on Nov. 22, 2007 at 11:16 AM
Welcome to the group.
No judegment here.
We have all been there.

Be Accountable. Set goals
http://www.cafemom.com/group/25411/

Trying to Conceive While Breasfeeding
http://www.cafemom.com/group/24274

-KandMs-Mommy
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2008 at 2:19 PM

Hey everyone im new here as well. Im also new to cafe mom. im 20 years old and i have two wonderful children,my handsome lil man Kaden who is 3 and my beautiful baby girl McKenzie who is 7 months. Im married to a wonderful man named Nick we have been together for almost two years and been married for two months. Nick is the daddy of both my kids and the biological father of McKenzie. Kaden has a different biological father who he never sees. His ("sperm donor") as i like to call him cuz thats all he has contributed has no part of Kadens life, but we are happy just the way things are. Nick is a wonderful daddy to both children and thats who Kaden sees as his daddy! So thats a little about me and my situation. Just thought id introduce myself.

Kari

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN