Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it's Just Jewelry~ Ground Floor Opportunity!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 60 Total Views

Hello, my name is Sandra and I would like to share some information about my home based business with It's Just Jewelry.

It's Just Jewelry is a Christian based company with ground floor opportunity.  We have a unique price structure that is fantastic!  All prices are set.  All necklaces are $20, all bracelets are $15. and so on... Just Jewelry is beautiful, trendy and affordable!

As a consultant you earn 50% commission, NO quotas or order requirments - gotta love that!

There are no sales presentations to give.  No sales experience necessary....put it on and watch it sell.  We offer open house's where guest come in shop and go about their day.  No sales pressure, no games, no long presentations to set through.  Just some fun time to mingle with friends and shop.

I am looking for motivated people to join my team.  If this looks interesting, visit my website at
Justjewelrylady.com to get more information and to view our online catalog.  If you have any question please contact me as I would love to tell you more about this amazing opportunity!

Sandra Ponce
It's Just Jewelry Consultant 

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)