Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

La Bella Baskets - Unique Business Opportunity for $1.97!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:37 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 65 Total Views

Great for WAHM's as a 2nd line of income too

Become a gift basket consultant with your own gift basket online inventory, and super low fee of only $19.95 a month (that's under 70 cents a day)

What you get:

Bi weekly pay
Generous CASH referral bonuses- $15 for each person you refer. Think of what you will earn if you refer 3 a week? what about 4 or 5 a week? 1 a day? If you can market online, this can be GREAT for you!

Group and volume bonuses

Great training 

NO inventory

NO shipping

20% earnings to start and up to 35% as volume grows

2 websites included

Why La Bella?

Gift basket business is one of the fastest growing businesses reaching a multi billion dollar level.  Rated as one of the top 20 businesses to successfully operate out of your own home by Small Business Opportunities Magazine, the gift basket industry provides a secure profession and profitable income for people like yourself.

Right now we are running a special for the month of July; you can join La Bella for a 7 day trial for only $1.97. During this 7 day trial, you will be fully set up and operational. We plug you into our online training center and you can start marketing your business and your training right away.  This 7 day trial you will give you the opportunity to see all we have to offer and see if this business is a match for you. After the 7 days, if you decide this is not the right business for you, you can simply cancel your membership and you will not have to pay anything else.  If you stay on as a consultant (as I'm sure you will) the low monthly fee is only $19.95 and that's it!  

There is no risk or obligation for you. We have no contracts, so if this is not for you, you can cancel at anytime and I assure you $19.95 is the only overhead monthly payment we ask of from our consultants just to maintain their websites and their customers. 

There is no large start-up fee, no inventory, no deliveries and no collections!!!

You do not need to ask people to buy expensive products, to do parties or collect money.   There are no quotas and you can work as much or as little as we want.  This is a very simple program that works and anyone can do it.  You can generate income and build an honest and ethical business that belongs to you.

Learn more at

So if you are ready to give this amazing company a try, I will welcome you and will start training you right away! Give me a call (215) 778-5327 or you can enroll yourself online at  You will need my ID #1774 and my full name (Crystal Vecchione) when filling out the form. 

Any questions, please email me anytime at

Crystal C. Vecchione
LaBella Basket Consultant #1774
Start a Gift Basket & Flower career at home. ASK ME HOW!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)