Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This professional career is for you!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 86 Total Views

The author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad says that being in business for yourself is all about building relationships. You don't want a get rich scheme that funnels signups through like they are cattle and you never hear from them again. We get into home businesses to be supported and helped along the way, just like our customers if you sell a product. If you believe that people connections are important and will help you build a sustainable business then this opportunity is for you. It will require that you communicate with and help people along the way. Isn't that already in your nature?

The opportunity that I have to offer is with Votre Vu skin care, a premium line from France. It is brand new so the market is not saturated with a ton of consultants, all vying for the same customers. Votre Vu products are made outside of Paris in a small family-owned lab that has been in business for 80+ years. They produce small batches to ensure quality and potency of botanical ingredients. The products are fabulous.

Benefits of signing up to be a Votre Vu Brand Ambassador:

Start earning 30% of all sales made

No inventory required

Bonuses for signing other consultants (up to $130 each)

Products are consumable - they will reorder when they run out and/or want to try other items

Purchases are shipped right to the shopper

Sell online or at parties

Share the product with others and they could be customers for life

Skin care line customizes for 4 different skin types - something for everyone from oily skin to the most sensitive

Money back guarantee for 45 days

Monthly sales up to 60% off

Brand Ambassador discounts on products

Excellent customer service and consultant care. The company is small enough to offer exceptional support

Tax breaks for having a home business/office

Best of all - you get to connect with other women. That is the best part of the job for me. Though scary at first, each connection made makes it that much easier to run my business. I love meeting new women and you will, too. Treat this like a job, be professional and you will be successful. It's all about attitute and if you tell yourself you will succeed and never ever give up, you could be one of the top consultants, earning what you want and having extra money for a nice car or college for the kids. Imagine it and you can become it. I am a great supporter of my fellow consultants so join my team. I will help you in any way I can!

Larrena Sue Johnson
Votre Vu Consultant
www.votrevu.com/fabulous
French Beauty Products
Order Online or Sign Up Today

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)