Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WANT TO EARN FREE BOOKS FOR YOUR KIDDOS!!!?

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:26 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 137 Total Views

Have a facebook account?

I am a consultant for Usborne books, and am building my business online. If you'd like to host an online party (I do most of the work, you just invite your facebook friends.) you can earn these great books for free for you kids. The best part is, you don't even have to leave your couch!

Usborne Books is the 2014 Children's Publisher of the Year, offering over 1700 books for babies through young adult. This is the perfect excuse to stock up on gifts and fun activities that keep kids entertained and boost brain power in the process!

OR - if you'd like to learn more about what I do and earn money instead of books....I can also share this opportunity with you!

Contact me if you'd like to learn more.

amy_hindman@yahoo.com
(Your party must have $85 minimum in sales to begin earning free books)

by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
AmyBookLady
by on Oct. 30, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Let me tell you a little more how this works! (Here's my site: http://u4147.myubam.com/)

1. There is no cost to you.

2. You find 20-25 friends who want to attend an online virtual party and learn all of the great books Usborne has to offer for children.

3. I'll set up an event page, and invite you and your friends.

4. The night of the party I make several facebooks posts about our great books, we chat literacy, and post and answer questions for a free book giveaway.

5. If I book one additional party through your party, and your party earns $85 is sales, you get $10 in FREE BOOKS.  Nothing to buy.  If your party is $250 or higher you start earning double rewards beginning at $80 of FREE BOOKS just for you.  (The rewards go up from there...)

Its definately worth it...If you'd like to browse our selection feel free to enter my store here:  http://u4147.myubam.com/

Feel free to post any questions you have here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)