Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make BIG MONEY with FaceBook & MySpace! Get Paid down 9 Levels! Watch the 5 Minute Video!-Just Launched in Feb! Residual Income!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:54 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 65 Total Views

This is BRAND NEW & just launched at the end of Feb! I know you've heard people say, "Get in early!" This is your early & this is your opportunity!

Click on the link below & view the 5-minute video about a brand new application you can add to your social network page (works now with Facebook, MySpace & Bebo). You just add it to your profile page & your friends can send you a private text message to your cell phone, & you can reply with your cell phone & they'll get it while they're still on your profile page!

You can use this application for yourself or you can make some serious money with this by referring! You get paid down 9 levels!!!

How many Facebook members are there?? 150 million + & growing!!! Can you imagine that MySpace has even more?

Many of you may wonder if this is for real & legit. Believe me, MySpace & FaceBook wouldn't be a part of this if it weren't!  I also just got paid on March 15th!

As you'll see in the video, the best part is that you can make some real cash just by spreading the word! Open to the US & Canada!

Pays with AlertPay-be sure to choose the FREE PRO account.

http://www.chattotext.com/amember/go.php?r=4078&i=l0

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)