• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NBC News - "People Turn to 'Network Marketing' in Soft Economy"

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:12 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 61 Total Views

A recent NBC News Story and Article talks about people turning to a very lucrative career in Network Marketing in our slumping economy. 

You can watch the news video and read the article at http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/people_turn_to_network_marketing_in_soft_economy/59952

I am an Independent Business Owner with Ameriplan, a network marketing company.  The best decision I ever made was to quit my job and become my own boss with Ameriplan.  Working in network marketing provides many benefits that jobs will never provide, such as:

• Job Security ~ You are your own boss and the only way you get fired is if you quit
  • Flexible Schedule and Hours ~ You work when and however much you want
  • The business income you build can be willed to your family if something happens to you.  Can you imagine a job continuing to pay your family after you die?!!  With a network marketing business, you can will your business to whoever you want
  • Unlimited income potential ~ No more 3% (or less!!) annual pay raises!!  Every month your paycheck increases based on the work you did in the previous month.  Can you imagine getting a raise every month in a job?!!! Ha!

Ameriplan also provides us all the benefits that jobs typically provide ~ benefits, 401k, life insurance, AD&D, & Direct Deposit.

Network Marketing is definately a hidden treasure.  Those of us who learn about it and decide to do what it takes to be successful are eternally grateful. 

If you are interested in learning more about Ameriplan, a 17 year old debt free company, visit my website at: www.AmeriplanCareerFromHome.com where you can watch a short 25 minute video webinar, research our company, and/or request an interview.

Do you have questions?  Contact me directly at:
Phone: 903-363-9257
Email: MColunga@Ameriplan.net

Are you ready to get started?  Visit www.MyHomeBusinessPays.com/MColunga and click on "Get Started Today".  Once I receive your application, we can get you started on your training immediately and get you on your way to success!

I am looking forward to helping you find your financial freedom!

Megan Colunga
Ameriplan
SRSD / Regional Trainer
903-363-9257
MColunga@Ameriplan.net
www.AmeriplanCareerFromHome.com
www.EveryoneBenefits.com/MColunga

typing

Ever thought about working at home? 
www.AmeriplanCareerFromHome.com

Earn a FREE 3 DAY 2 NIGHT VACATION for referrals that enroll in one of our
health or dental benefit programs.  Do you or anyone you know need health or dental benefits?  If you or someone you referred enrolls in one of our health or dental benefit programs, I
will hook you up with a free vacation!!!  Benefit programs range from $14.95-$39.95/month.  Call me at 1-903-363-9257 for more info!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)