• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opportunity to change your life for the better!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:46 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 40 Total Views

Have you been looking and looking for a way to earn an income from home? If so that sounds a lot like me about 2 months ago until I found this awesome team and this great Opportunity that allows me to make a income from home loving what I do and spending lots more time with my kids and saving tones of money on day care costs. I am a 25 year old mom with 2 kids and staying at home has been a dream of mine since the birth of my  daughter who is now  5. Needless to say I have seen my share of scams and get rich quick schemes; I am here to tell you if you haven't ran into any after looking for a while you will. I work with a company that is over 20 years old, registered with the Better Business Bureau There are NO hidden fees and there is NO selling, NO taking orders, NO inventory, NO distributing, No parties, and NO MLM!

So if you want a legit true way to bring in an income from home then I can show you everything you need to do to make that happen. I will give you all the free training and support you need to get you started. If you would like to learn more I would love to talk with you please visit my website and fill out a short application for a interview you will be called within a couple of days for a 5 minute interview and a chance to see everything it is you needed to know about what our team and company has to offer.

http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/gogreenwahm

All the best,

Sarah

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)