Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Earn a residual income helping people go green

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:18 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 71 Total Views

Wouldn't you like to work with a successful group of people for a successful company? I did, which is why I joined the Work at Home United team. We are a team of people passionate about what we do and why we do it. We all come from all walks of life and have our individual reasons for why we decided to start our own work from home business.

Let me tell you a little about what we do. We work for a 24 year old health and wellness company registered with the Better Business Bureau and has a top compensation plan. This company is one that a work at home mom or any mom (or anyone else) could work for to supplement or replace your income. I, like others, was skeptical about other at home opportunities because of scams and the like but this company is not one of those. It is not a get rich quick scheme and requires work to become a successful business as any other business would. It comes complete with FREE TRAINING AND WEBSITE...there is NO INVENTORY to keep and the constant support of a successful team to assist you with your journey to a successful business. There is also NO LARGE INVESTMENT which benefits us all because of the falling economy.

To learn more and get started today visit the website at www.workathomeunited.com/aerbennett or email arandolphbennett@yahoo.com

Ashley Randolph-Bennett
Independent Marketing Rep
arandolphbennett@yahoo.com
www.workathomeunited.com/aerbennett
Work At Home United
Ashley Randolph-Bennett
Independent Marketing Rep
arandolphbennett@yahoo.com
www.workathomeunited.com/aerbennett
Work At Home United

Consultant with Cookie Lee Jewelry
www.cookielee.biz/joysingh
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)