Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Guys!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:19 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 555 Total Views
So our little group is up to 12 members! YAY! Now we officially have plenty people to work out play groups or other things to do. School is going to start soon and the summer is quickly beginning to come to an end. I would like to get out there and meet those of you who I dont know yet. Let us know if you have any ideas!

Sarah-Elizabeth
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
angelex
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 10:50 PM
that would be great i just replyed to an old one and saw this one i was just saying that i would love to meet some new people in the are i got 3 babies and would love for them to interact with others.
katitonic
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2008 at 4:20 AM
I love this group. I'm stuck at home all day because my hubby goes to TXSTATE. so i'm always looking for ppl around here to talk to. My best friend lives in SA so i cant always go see her.
sejabernathy
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2008 at 9:05 AM
Oh I totally understand. Mine works full time. I am the full time student but I am done by 2! My BFF's 2 in San Antonio and 1 in Houston so it is VERY rare to see any of them...thats why I like this group too. I dont have very many friends here and I sure dont know very many people here that my son can play with. Other than daycare (which I hate by the way b/c he is NOT on a schedule EVER there ugh) he plays with me or his daddy...he interacts great with kids too. He needs some play buddies. Nice to have you in the group.
kim132
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Hey, how is everyone doing?!?!  I think its great to have a group like this, ill be going to tx state in the next semester or so not sur when i want to transfer but afterwards i would love to meet other moms in the sm area to hang out with when we have nothing to do!!! 

RoseWall
by on Dec. 30, 2009 at 12:05 AM

well folks. its been a very lonely quiet month here with no one to talk to . so well. let  me know if you need anything. PM me anytime

RW

Rockin.Mommy
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Hello group! Name's Aleryn, I am a young mom-20. I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old. My two year old really hasn't gotten many opportunities to play with kids her age,bet she would love it. San Marcos is a very quiet place and gets a bit boring at times.

Would love to get together with other moms + since summers coming setup some play dates for the kiddos and or work out time for mommys(no fun doing it alone) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)